Monday, May 18, 2009








This week has been crazy busy! I am sure I will be doing most of the writing as David just edits! Which is great!

Tuesday we got engaged and now let the planning begin! Wednesday I bought tons of bridal magazines. Thursday we let it set in and went through the magazines together. Friday I asked my bridesmaids to be in my wedding. I sent them all cookie bouquets and they made it fine, but Denisse's couldn't make it on base! We are hoping she gets it today! I had to tell her what was going on so she would be on the lookout. I posted some pictures below of the ADORABLE cookie bouquets!! Friday we celebrated with my dad and his wife. Sat. we had a wedding party...congrats again Ryan and Rosa! Sunday we registered!!!!!!! It was so much fun! I think I may have gone a little crazy, but it sure was a blast! We registered at Crate and Barrel and Bed Bath and Beyond. We registered for gadgets and gizmo's of plenty!

My dad and Gina has graciously offered to host and engagement party and 3 of my bridesmaids emailed me today offering to host a shower! It is so exciting to be on the receiving end of this! We love it and we are so thankful for our wonderful family and friends!!

2 comments: