Tuesday, June 9, 2009

SOOO SORRY!

So, its been way to long since I have last "blogged" but here I go. We have secured a venue, a band, a photographer, a date, a rehearsal dinner location, visited with the rabbi for our "premarital counseling" sessions and even fit a trip to NYC in there!

DATE:
March 14, 2010...its a Sunday folks, so take off the next day!

VENUE:
The Rice Hotel

PHOTOGRAPHER:
Evoke Photography

REHEARSAL DINNER LOCATION:
Goode Company BBQ

BAND:
Kevin Charles

RABBI:
Rabbi David Lyon

I will post pictures later of our trip to NYC. We had a blast! It was David's first time to venture out to the big apple and I think he had fun! We were able to see family, friends, all the sites including Yankee Stadium and even a show! We saw Ave Q, for those who haven't seen it, its hilarious! We were able to spend time with our dear friends Denisse and Drew and their ADORABLE daughter, Livi!

I promise I will update more often and post pictures! Miss and love to everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment